Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Miss Turbo by Rudolph

He left! He left me! I'm so sad. Who will I play with? First the kittens left. Then Hemingway left. Now Turbo. These Mom people keep telling me my day will come, and someone will see me and I'll be the one leaving, but right now, I'm just sad. He was my bestest buddy. He would chase me and let me chase him. He never got mad, and he was always up for some fun. I miss him, but I'm happy his special people came along. I thought for a few minutes they might take me too, but it didn't happen. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Maybe I'll check out these two new cats, these orange and white guys. They look pretty cool. They're big like me, too, and I think we could be friends. Hmm-mm. I think I'll start with Cosmo. He seems a little more friendly than Astro. My Mom people tell me that I need to be a little more patient and quit following them around and jumping from behind things and scaring them. They say that's not the way to make friends, but hey! It worked with Hemmie and Turbo, so you know what they say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Shhhhh. Here comes Cosmo... I'm going to hide in this cabinet, and when he comes close, I'm going to jump out and SURPRISE! Oh dear! I think I scared him. I wonder what that crashing sound was?

No comments:

Post a Comment