Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There's Something in the Bathroom! by Rudolph, Menow, Taffy, Cosmo, Astro, George, Angus, and Henry

"Psst! George! Go in and there and see what's in the bathroom!"

"You go, Rudolph! You're the nosy one. Besides, I'll bet it's nothing. What's the big deal?"

"George! You know good and well that's where they put the new cats! They've brought another one in here, and I can tell you right now, it better be a girl! I'm tired of being the only one around here with a lick of sense. You boys need etiquette lessons, and I need a friend."

"Taffy, I love you. I think you are just peachy keen!"

"Angus, I thank you for that. At least you have some ability to appreciate the finer things in life. The rest of these heathens, well, maybe not George, but the rest of them just make me want to pack my bags and walk out that door!"

"Listen! Someone said something in the bathroom. Are there TWO cats in there? What were the Mom People thinking about? We don't need more cats! Astro, come here and listen. How many cats do you think there are in there?"

"Cosmo, I can't see through the door. Move out of the way, and I'll lay down and try to see under the door. Ugh. I can't see a thing."

"I know what's in there?"

"You do? Menow, tell us! Who's in there? Is it another cat? Come on, Menow!"

"You won't like the answer. Are you ready?"

"Menow, quit teasing us! Who's in there? How do you know? Menowwwwwwwwww!"

"Okay, brace yourself.

I think it's kittens!"



"Hey, I told you you wouldn't like the answer. What happened to all the chatter? What's wrong with all of you? Hey, come on guys, how bad can it be? What's with all the long faces? Well, my goodness! You would think all of you were heading back to the shelter! Get over it and stop sulking!

Bunch of weanies."

1 comment:

  1. No really - what's in the bathroom? Or should I say - how many, how old, and what does it/do they look like?

    ReplyDelete