Monday, February 16, 2009

Turbo Arrives

There are some strange cats here. I just arrived here last night, and I'm not sure what to think. That cat over there, I think they called him Menow, well, he made fun of the tufts on my ears. Like he can talk! What is with his eyes? Then there's that big fluffy red cat that walks around like he might own the place. He acts tough, but he's really an okay kinda guy. I wonder if he knows that torti has a crush on him? She's always sashaying by him with her little stump tail. I thought she might play with me, but I'm gonna have to rethink that a little. She just popped me, and it hurt! Hey though, I really like George. He's kind to everybody, and he's always got something nice to say. His brother, Henry, is a little shy, but he and George are a team. It must be nice to always be with someone who's got your back. But, I saved the good news for last. Rudolph is going to be my bestest buddy! He likes to run and play and climb and be silly and do all kinds of cool things, just like me! I think I'm going to like it here after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment