Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm in Love! by Rudolph and George

"Have you seen that babe in the bathroom?" Man oh man, she is one hot mama!"
"Back off, Rudolph! She's mine! I've been whispering sweet nothings under the door, but she hasn't responded yet. It's just a matter of time, so you might as well just let it go!"
"I saw her first, George! I heard the Mom People talking about her, and you can whisper all the nothings and somethings you want, but she won't hear you! Ha! You thought you had the inside track because she's in the bathroom in your room, but he-he! All for nothing! She's deaf!"
"Rudolph, it don't matter none that she can't hear. It's all about chemistry, and she and I have it! You just wait until she comes out and watch the master at work. Smooth and sly, hip and hot, that's me with the ladies. You don't stand a chance. You've got some growing up to do before you know how to talk to the ladies. You're still chasing Taffy around because you're afraid she'll figure out you like her. You're such a child, Rudolph. Leave this new babe to me."
"George, she's too young for you! You're old enough to be her daddy, but I'm just right. I'm not gonna chase her. I'm going walk right up, sniff that butt, and you'll see chemistry in action! Me and Camille are gonna walk off into the sunset together. You just wait - you may have more experience, but I've been practicing. She's gonna be amazed when she sees me shoot up those cat trees, hang upside down from the perch, slide across the floor on my back, and tiptoe across the window sills. It'll be love at first sniff!"
"Rudolph, don't get your hopes up. She's too pretty to be here long. Somebody's gonna come and take her away."
"Well, maybe they'll take me too, George. Maybe we'll get to go together. Now, that's what I call a chance at Kitty Heaven! See you, George! I've got some practicing to do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment