Saturday, April 18, 2009

It Finally Happened!

"Hey, guys! Hey! Guess what? It's me! It's me! It's my turn!"
"Calm down, Rudolph. What's going on? What are you talking about?"
"George, George, you were right! There IS someone out there for all of us! They found me! My forever family found me! I've got a new home! I'm finally the special one!"
"Rudolph! Really? You're leaving? You're going to a new home? Oh, Rudolph! What will I do without you? Everyone is leaving! I'm going to miss you so much. I'm so sad! Rudolph, please tell me you're just joking."
"Taffy! No, it's for real. I'm going to a new home, and I'll have a new sister named Trixie. She's all black and guess what? She likes to play! I just can't wait. I've never had a home before, and I'm so excited! Do you really think they'll like me? What if I mess up, and they don't want me? What should I do?"
"Rudolph, just be yourself. Everybody likes you! We are going to miss you though, aren't we Henry?"
"Rudolph, you are going to love having a home. You will be special every day. You will get hugs and kisses, and you won't have to worry about being alone. You are so lucky, and I'm so happy for you. You have waited a long time, and we told you your day would come. Well, it's here, and good for you."
"Taffy, please don't look so sad. You will be the special kitty one day. Someone out there wants a gorgeous torti with no tail. I think you are the prettiest torti around."
"Thanks, Rudolph, but I've been waiting most of my life, and it seems I'm just not what anyone wants. I try to kind and loving. I keep my fur silky soft. I never cause problems, but it just never seems to happen. I will miss you forever, Rudolph."
"Rudolph, we will all miss you. Let us know how you're doing. We had a home once, me and Henry, so we know you are going to love it. We really believe that there is someone out there who will give us a second chance, and Taffy, you will get your chance, too. Astro, don't be sad. See, Rudolph thought his time would never come, and look what's happened. We just have to be patient. Rudolph, we love you! We will miss you, but we are so happy for you! Good luck in your new life, and don't forget about us. We'll always be your special friends, and wherever you go, take us with you in your heart. Bye, Rudolph! Bye! Have a happy life!

Congratulations to Rudolph and his new family! We know he will have a great life, but we will miss him. Thank you, Sue, for adopting a rescue kitty! We all know they are the best! Bye, Rudolph!

No comments:

Post a Comment