Monday, June 29, 2009

Hi, I'm Tia!

Well, hello there! I'm Tia, and yes, I am gorgeous. With my long, soft fur and topaz eyes, I have got it going on! None of that skinny look for me! I'm looking good, good, good - all 14 pounds! No, I AM NOT fat! I'm fluffy and voluptuous! I'm good for cuddling and snuggling, and don't let anybody tell you that short-haired cats are best. You can use me as a pillow, and I'll listen to your secrets and share your dreams.
Armand, as I'm sure you've figured out, is bossy and a snob. He thinks just because he's the biggest cat here, he's in charge. In charge of what, I'd like to know? Not me! I'm in charge of me! And he's not quick enough to catch Jax. Liza just ignores him, and that makes him mad. But Armand is really a good brother. He took care of me when we first got here and made me feel like everything was going to be okay. He was right, but don't tell him. You know how men are - they like to think they know everything!
Oh my gosh! Have you SEEN those aliens? They got out the other night, and we all ran! Except Jax, of course, because he LET them out! I just don't know what to think about those things.
These Mom People need to do something. AND, there's someone new in the bathroom. I hope it's a new man! We need some more guys around here. They all left, and yes, I'm glad they found forever homes, but I'm a little lonely. Maybe somebody will come and take me home. I'm working on standing on my hind legs to give face rubs. That'll make someone want me. I just gotta keep practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment