Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Am Armand!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. I am Armand! I feel I must tell you that being in charge of these sometimes unruly felines is a job that only I can do. When I arrived, things were in disarray, but I am working diligently to bring order and dignity to this place. It is true that I arrived in a somewhat disheveled condition: wet fur, dirty, and scared. There was this big storm that Tia and I were subjected to, and when we arrived, we were less than perfect. But now, just look at my soft gray fur; my gorgeous green eyes will melt your heart; and most of all, I have so much love to give.
I feel that surely someone out there will look at me and see what I see everyday when I look in the mirror - I am perfect! I will look perfect on your bed, at your feet, in the window sill, and at the food bowl. Tia, my sister, comes close to me in perfection, but alas, she is not quite there yet. I am turning the computer over to her since I can see that Jax is being disruptive and must be counseled. Dashing madly about the house is creating havoc! And now look! He's trying to let the aliens out! I must go! Remember, if you too adore perfection, we need to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment