Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yes, I'm a Siamese!

Yes, I am a Siamese no matter what you think! I'm a torti-point Siamese, and I don't want to hear any comments about my "funny-looking" face! Okay, I have spots on my face - they're called "points" by the way. And by the way - my coat is the prettiest here! It looks and feels like sable.
I have to tell you something. I don't like Armand. He's bossy, just like Tia said, but he's not nice to me. I stay away from him. He's always struttin' around like he's some king or something. He needs to go on a diet, that's what he needs! You can tell he's had one too many pudding cups!
Now, Tia, she's all right. But my best buddy is Jackson! He loves to play, and we have so much fun. I'm so glad those babies are gone - I'm much too young and beautiful to be saddled with a family. They were so messy! Whew! I don't think I'm cut out for motherhood, so it's a good thing I'll never have to worry about that again. I'm tired of boys anyway. My mama was right - they only want one thing, and then they're gone! I noticed I was the only one doing the feeding and the cleaning. HE was nowhere to be found! I'm telling all you girls right now - stay away from the boys! They say all the right things, but they don't mean it!
Gotta go. It's time for a little snack and a nap. Life is tough around here, but I think it's going to get tougher. There's someone new in the bathroom and who knows who it is, but in the front room are aliens! I'm not sure what they are, but they scare me. Let's stop talking about them because, well just because. I'm outta here! Come see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment