Sunday, June 28, 2009

Liza Gets the First Turn

Hello everybody! I just never thought I would get to tell my story, but finally, here I am. Oh my gosh! I am truly lucky to be here! My time was up and things were looking grim, but being a very good kitty saved my life! I've been here for about 3 months, and everybody tells me someone will come along and know that I am just the perfect cat, and then Poof! I'll be gone and have my own home. That's what I dream about at night.
Piper, my best friend, went to her new home this week, and I'm so happy for her. She never believed anybody would give a blind cat a second chance, but look what happened. Lauren and Steve fell in love with her, and now she's first in somebody's heart. Wow, surely that can happen for me! Okay, okay, I'm turning the computer over to Armand (he's so bossy).
Remember, I'm Liza, and I can melt your heart. Send me a note, and I'll get back to you.
Stop it, Armand. I'm getting off!

No comments:

Post a Comment