Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time to Get Going Again - Lots to Tell

Okay, okay, I've been gone for awhile, but it IS kitten season, and like everybody, we've been scrambling to save what we can. AND, let's not forget the adults - there are so many out there that are truly "dying" for homes. Some familiar faces are gone - to wonderful homes with caring people who support rescue! We salute them for sure!

We have been so busy that the cats have gotten mad at me for not telling their story, so I'm going to try to do better. They have so much to say, and they want people to know about them, but before I let them have the keyboard, let me just say that we are in need of volunteers. If you are interested in donating a couple of hours a week, we would really appreciate it. We need people who can clean and play with the cats. Cleaning is not fun - but the cats are great!
If you find that you can donate some time on a regular basis, please contact us at
purrpartners@yahoo.com.
Now, I'm turning it over to the cats....Everybody can't have a turn today, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment