Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hemingway is Gone! by Rudolph

I'm so sad! Hemingway left today, and he was my bestest buddy. Now who's going to play with me? They say he got "adopted," but I'm not sure what that means. Whatever it is, I hope he's happy. Darn it! All the fun cats leave. First, the kittens left and now Hemmie. Maybe I'll get "dopted" too one day. My two Mom People say I have kitty ADHD which I think means they love me best. They laugh at me all the time and pick me up and kiss me, and I really really like that. I like Menow, but he just wants to sit in his warm bed. Taffy is a silly girl, and if I aggravate her too much, she'll slap me. But George is pretty cool. He's just a big ole boy that lets me do whatever I want, and don't tell anybody, but sometimes he encourages me to "Go for it, youngun!" Angus is okay, too, but he hates it when I run at him, and at the last minute, I jump WAY high and go over him!
Maybe another kitty will come that wants to play. Until then, I guess I'll have to play with toys, but they're not nearly as much fun. I miss Hemmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment