Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Had a Bath! Submitted by Angus

Guess what happened to me? I had a bath! It was terrible, but I have to say my fur feels much better, and I must look pretty good, too because I'm sure getting all kinds of compliments. I'm just so happy to feel safe again that I didn't even mind the bath all that much. I guess that's the price you pay for long fur - beautiful fur if I do say so myself.
There are some crazy cats here. Rudolph has more energy than a locomotive, and Menow is such a con artist. Everybody knows about him but the humans. He has got them snowed! I like that Taffy cat, but I'm too shy to let her know. I really like the humans, and I love to be rubbed. Sometimes I get a little scared, but just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to be brave! One of the Mom persons says I make eye contact like no other cat she has ever met; well, that may be true, but I'm just so happy to be here, and thankful that I got out of that very scary place. I don't understand why my family didn't want me any more because I always tried to be a very good cat. I never scratched furniture, I got along with my sister, I loved being cuddled. I don't know what I did wrong, but maybe my next family will love me forever.
I think I'll go take a nap in the sun and wait to see if there is anybody out there who might like to give an older boy a home. I'm not old - I'm just mature!

No comments:

Post a Comment